Wednesday 24 August 2011

"Testing, Testing..."

Recently, it's been all about the hustle. You see, as an emerging creative, you have to be able to network effectively and be proactive about seeking opportunities for the furtherance of your career. Well, I have been doing just that! Building on the momentum of the V&A Event (Afropolitans) that I styled at, I've recently collaborated with some photographers, designers and other creatives on various projects.  One of these was a Test Shoot where I worked with a fantastic photographer named Lucy Eleanor Brown for the mutual development of our portfolios.

So, a couple of sunny Sunday afternoons ago, I traipsed over to Bank, London - my Stylist suitcase in tow - where our location shoot would take place.
The theme of the shoot was edgy, urban with a chic twist and I'd managed to"pull" some really cool and unusual pieces that I thought would work well and fitted with the concept. I was excited about unleashing my creativity!

The end result was fab! The model - Charlie Jackson (formerly with Storm Model Management) was fantastic and extremely photogenic (as you will see below). She really had that special "something" and contributed massively to the success of the shoot.

We were all pleased with the outcome and I thoroughly enjoyed working on this project!

More to come..watch this space!

For the full collection of images from this shoot, please visit my Portfolio page.



 








No comments:

Post a Comment